OPA Office Hours
The OPA office hours are designed to provide training and technical assistance to staff administrators working with our postdoc community, with an emphasis on one-on-one training.
Office hours can be used for:
- Training new staff on the appointment/reappointment process
- Providing refresher training for current staff on the appointment/reappointment process
- Discussing other postdoc-related questions (e.g., postdoc policies, how to enroll a postdoc in trainee insurance, etc.)
Please note: for departments/divisions requesting a group training with more than three people, please email OPA.
1:00 - 5:00 PM Every Thursday (except during scheduled holidays)
The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, 117 Alumni Hall
How to Schedule an Appointment:
- Visit our online reservation system in Calendly
- You will receive a confirmation email from OPA Calendly
- Please keep your confirmation email since it includes directions if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment