Postdoc Opportunities Beyond Vanderbilt
The Data Incubator
The Data Incubator is an intensive 8 week fellowship that prepares masters students, PhDs, and postdocs in STEM and social science fields seeking industry careers as data scientists. The program is free for postdocs and supported by sponsorships from hundreds of employers across multiple industries. In response to the overwhelming interest in our earlier sessions, we will be holding another fellowship.
Who Should Apply: Anyone who has already obtained a masters or PhD degree or who is within one year of graduating with a masters or PhD is welcome to apply. Applications from international students are welcome. Everyone else is encouraged to sign-up for a future session.
Locations: In addition to the below in-person locations, we will have a remote online session:
- New York City
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Washington, DC
Dates: All sections will be from 2018-09-10 to 2018-11-02
Data Science in 30 minutes: Learn how to build a data-science project in our upcoming free Data Science in 30-minutes webcast. Sign up soon as space is limited.
Energy RS2E YESS Award
Deadline: Before July 19, 2018
Award: 10.000 euros
- Be, at most, 35 on December 31, 2018
- Be a citizen of the EU, UK, USA or Canada or have studied/worked at least 12 months in France in the past 24 months
- As of January 1, 2018, have at least a master's degree in a field related to electrochemical energy storage
Project must address:
- Any field related to electrochemical energy storage, or
- Associated characterization techniques, or
- Devices coupling an electrochemical energy conversion and storage function
- Innovative nature of the proposed project
- The relevance of the proposed methodology to come to its implementation; and
- The candidate's resume
Find the full details about the application process and terms on their website.
Marshall Sherfield Fellowships
This Fellowship, administered by the Marshall Commission, sponsors American scientists or engineers to perform postdoctoral research, over one or two academic years, at a British university or research institute.
Eligibility for the Marshall Sherfield Fellowship includes
- US Citizen
- Has completed a doctorate in science or engineering prior to the start of the fellowship
JOB SEARCH RESOURCES
National Postdoctoral Association
Visit the NPA website to find postdoc positions across the United States.
Created by the journal Science and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, Science Careers posts job opportunities worldwide and in the US for postdocs, plus career advice and events.
No listings at this time.