Graduate Student Unionization
The Graduate School and the Provost's Office have provided an informational resource in regards to graduate student unionization. Find out more about the University's position, facts about graduate education, and unionization FAQs.
Get the Most Out of Your Program
Academic services and resources:
- Steps to Graduation provides a timeline with the appropriate academic forms needed to complete the steps along your way to a degree
- NEW! Intra-Term/End of Term Graduation Processing
- Travel Grants
- Department Contacts
- Academic Services
- Successful Student Practices
Develop Skills for Your Career
Rigorous academic excellence prepares graduate students for a range of different career paths in competitive fields. The Graduate School Career Development office prepares students for careers in government, business, non-profits, and academia.
- Graduate School Career Development
- Center for Teaching
- Three Minute Thesis (3MT)
- Biomedical Research & Eduation Training (BRET) Office of Career Development
Health & Wellness
Managing stress in graduate school can be overwhelming when balancing academic, financial or language barrier pressures. Successful students take advantage of the resources below in order to stay healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
- Zerfoss Student Health Center
- University Counseling Center
- Center for Student Wellbeing
- Graduate Life Coach
- Recreation & Wellness Center
- Project Safe
- Office of the University Chaplain & Religious Life
- Outdoor Recreation Center
Connecting with the Community
The Graduate School strongly encourages students and students’ partners/families to get involved with the larger Vanderbilt community by connecting with student organizations and finding networks of support.