- Applicants must upload an unofficial copy of transcripts from prior undergraduate and graduate work as part of their online application for admission. Official transcripts are required only after an offer of admission is made and accepted.
- Please note that your admission is contingent upon Vanderbilt's Centralized Document Management (CDM) receiving an official and final transcript with all previously earned degree(s) posted no later than August 31, 2023. We need one transcript for each institution listed in your application where a degree was earned.
- Transcripts can be sent either via the postal service or via secure electronic delivery. In order to be considered official, transcripts and other documents must come directly from the institution attended. Some institutions provide secure electronic delivery of transcripts. These submissions may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official academic records listing all courses and grades and including a graduation certificate in the native language must be submitted with a complete English translation certified by an official translator. All records must be certified by the issuing institution or appropriate government official.
- For credential evaluations are not required but professional services can be found here: https://www.naces.org/
- Information about specific documents required from each country is available
For more information please visit:
Transcripts sent via the postal service should be addressed as follows:
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37240-7833
United States of America
Please do NOT mail transcripts to the department office, Graduate School or Office of the University Registrar.
Recommendation for next year:
- The Graduate School does not require the GRE. Your academic program may or may not require it. Please check your program’s website for details. Due to issues surrounding COVID-19 some programs have decided to drop or allow flexibility with their GRE requirement.
- We should either require depts to manage this info or do what other schools do and use a table. We can discuss later.